Orange and Purple Gerbera
1. Finely fringe a piece of brown paper 22 x 2cm. Finely fringe a piece of orange paper 22 x 2.2cm. Fringe a piece of orange paper 23 x 2.5cm with a gap of 0.3cm and twist each of the fringe pieces. Cut a piece of 23 x 3cm of orange and use pinking shears to cut the top and using your thumb shape and curl each fringe. Cut a piece of 40 x 5cm of orange paper and cut the top with round pinking shears, using your thumb again, run your thumb from bottom to top so each petal has a cup shape.
2. Wrap the entire brown piece around the floral wire. You may want to trim a bit off so it is level.
3. Wrap the first piece of the orange around the brown piece, use pinking shears to cut the top part of the orange.
4. Wrap the twisted fringe piece around the first piece of the orange.
5. Wrap the next piece of orange around the twisted piece.
6. Wrap the final piece of the orange, making sure that each petal are in between the other petals. Once glued, run your thumbs from the middle part and outwards of the flower to shape it.