Crepe Paper Black Rose and Purple Rose Buds
Enjoy this easy tutorial on how to make crepe paper roses.
Ka Kei (Instagram: @khakigami) explains step-by-step how to make them.
Thank you Ka Kei!!!
180g - 602 Black
180g - 593 Plum (Purple)
1. Cut five 5x3cm, three 5x4cm and twelve 5.5x4cm of black. Cut all pieces into a tear drop shape.
2. Cup two of the 5x3cm, and curl the top of the petal and then cup the remaining three. For the 5x4cm pieces, curl the top and cup the petals.
3. For the 5.5x4cm, use a skewer stick to roll both sides of the top and then cup the petals.
4. To make the centre part, I used toilet paper to shape the centre into a bud shape.
5. Glue a piece of 5x3cm cup shaped petal around the bud.
6. Glue the second piece of 5x3cm cup shaped petal around the first piece.
7+8. Glue the remaining 5x3cm petals overlapping each other.
9. Glue the three 5x4cm cupped petals
10,11+12. Glue on the last twelve 5.5x4cm
Purple Rose buds
Follow the rose steps 1 - 2 using only five 5x3 and two 5x4cm
Purple Rose leaves
Cut a piece of 4x3cm diagonally and glue a piece of floral wire in the middle. Cut the piece into a rose leaf shape.
Leave a comment