Follow along through Marija's detailed instructions to create her stunning lavender!
1. Gather tools and materials.
2. Cut the paper according to template.
3. Strech every crepe paper strip.
4. This is how streched strips should look like.
5. Fold violet strips according to image.
6. Glue the edges of violet strips according to image.
7. Glue the violet folded strips to the green strip according to image.
8. This is how front side of glued strips should look like.
9. This is how back side of glued strips should look like.
10. Fringe the glued strips only where violet strip is attached.
11. Apply glue on the glued strips and wrap the floral wire according to image.
12. This is how the middle of the flower should look like.
13. Look of the flower after crepe paper wraping.
14. Curl the leaf according to image.
15. Repeat the step above for every leaf.
16. Wrap the uncovered wire with green floral tape attaching the leaf according to image.
17. Attach all leaves and wrap wire all the way to the bottom.
18. Bend all the petals outwards with your finger.
19. You created the Lavander flower out of crepe paper.